Friday, August 28, 2009

What Happens When You Wash Faux Fur

to fart. I mean we knew it was the fart because bella was going to stay with Edward if or when, but if you did, fuck you, you can not "undo" what you did wrong q, hacete office. A mass points the list of inconsistencies throughout the book.

La Bella and Edward's wedding disappointed me. I was expecting something really great and a wonderful moment between them, but the fact is that when "romantic" in getting married was like a moment, and it is all fast, not enjoy, no climate was created, nothing. The preparation for the wedding was better than the wedding itself.

The honeymoon. Honestly, I am of the few who likes Meyer did not put details. I do not know why, but I liked it more so, is as q I leave to the imagination of everyone and I like that. Fine Peeeero ... I did not like it much needed. I thought ... pathetic. Exaggerated. I do not know who put him there was need for that? : S I understood that Edward is perfect, not necessary to put that tmb is so god in bed that Bella wants to do all day. I can not say much for the honeymoon because I skip several pieces, too many things that did not interest me.


AND NOW ... ... THE PREGNANCY DELETE DELETE!

....

Cri cri

not know what to say about it. I do not really care if it is scientifically correct or not, I do believe that putting a child in the picture ruins the idea of Bella & Edward forever and ever, because grace was that they completed each other, which only need each other to be happy, and that Bella was going to give up everything for Edward (including the ability to have children), they would be alone together and to

0 comments:

Post a Comment