Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brocade Table Linen Rental Ny TEAM JACOB A CRAZY LIFE!

Fic


Jake / Bella (because I do not like Jake and Renesmee have more fics that Jake and Bella. Osea, no). I wrote it in five minutes and I'm anything. Security then improve it.


In a dark room, a girl was thin and frail, with long brown hair, crouched on the floor crying. ; Her tears dripped on the icy marble floor, forming a small lake with their pain. The girl did not even blinked when a"Repeated the boy, approaching her," Are you okay?

"Yes. Why would not it?

"You're crying.

"I sting the eyes," she lied, but I look disbelieving.

-Bella said.

The aforementioned blinked. He had said his name.

knew his name.

-What?

"No such right. Did someone say something?

Bella shook her head, looking down.

"No, no, I'm perfect.

, if that is to be perfect, not que is to be bad, "he said confused expression, and beautiful smile could not help

" I'm fine, really.

"If I did not want to say, okay. But .. do not play the way you do not anything. You think I'm stupid?

-of course not think you're stupid! you're ... sustainable beautiful cut.

-am I? I ask the guy with a slightly satisfied smile. Bella is upset about his attitude believed and did not respond. -nothing, "he said, shaking his head to stop looking.

-am nothing? now that's a compliment, "said the laughing. Bella laughed. had aA s if they had known all my life.

"Well, beautiful? He asked. What were you doing here?

-nothing, "she said. -That makes you think that to something?

The rolled eyes.

-I meant that that these here. there is a much bigger yard this class over there was, if you did not notice

Bella shrugged.

"I'd rather be here.

the only look.
-Sos
of weird, you know?



-Hopefully not, "she sighed.



- why? Gente rare is best.

"Do not think so. To me like normal.



"Sure, poor thing! It is too rare for this cruel world.



Thanks very much, "she said sarcastically -. I'm flattered.



"Nothing," she smiled. Hey, seriously, be weird is not bad. You know who else is weird? My best friend, Ken. Puts names to their pencils. And he believes that when you look in the mirror, his reflection is another person. Believe it seriously.


-jajajajaja
postii? Lie!



"I told you smiled

0 comments:

Post a Comment