Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oregon Ducks Football Helmets 2009

up and down my neck. Color is a much more warm, sensual, a deep crimson hue to complement the cinnamon of your skin.

That tone dark, sensual I was fascinated the first time I saw him. I was sitting on top of her waist, my small hands resting comfortably on his stomach. The few remaining sunlight of the afternoon poking through the dirty window of his room brought a warm glow on your skin that trace the fingertips. I took my time playing the curve of her jaw, the pillow of his upper lip, the shoulder line and follow the road that made my fingers with her eyes. I absorbed everyTAS OK? "I can only imagine how strange that I should have seen, his head twisted to one side, the raised eyebrow, eyes narrowed, worried his lower lip between my teeth. I'm sure he must have thought something was wrong, that she was upset or uncomfortable. I, however, was trying to concentrate on what I saw. "what? Bella? what happens? Why do you look at me? "Just record your words slightly scared, my mind was focused only on what was sure she had seen on his face. His eyes pass from panic to confusion as I slowly lowered my face toto yours. I kept staring at him as he slid his tongue over his lower lip before placing it gently between my teeth. Her eyes slammed shut, and a shot of joy ran through me when they saw what had been absolutely sure that never see in Jacob Blacl. "Jake. You're blushing. "He blinked once, clearly not understanding my fascination.


"Oh my God" I whispered, opening my eyes in shock. Jake felt moviƩndosand below me as if to sit, but his hands pressed against his chest and pushed him down.

I let my eyes glide slowly over his face, absorbing the bright red stain was spreading down her cheeks, and I noticed her smile. "I do not think it was possible."

"Of course it's possible, Bells. God. I think that just because a wolf I can not ... "

CH TMLXC

"Shut up, Jake," I said as I patted him on the mouth, a satisfied smile invading my face.

I leaned up and then I looked under me to start desbrochar belt Jacob's jeans. His eyebrows were raised almost to the limit of his hair, but the look on my face would not let him protest. I leaned over and kissed her navel before unzipping his jeans and looking up into his face. "I know what is needed

0 comments:

Post a Comment