Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dr. Malpani Azoospermia Fic EdwardxBella

The fic is a wonderful the-angry-pixie, I just translate.



I opened the truck door.

She went out and walked, no, it was almost a leap to me. He looked so happy.

'It's so wonderful to have you back.' I tried desperately to hide my excitement to see her.

'I just went for a few hours. "

' Irrelevant. It is still a long time. "I replied while repressing the urge to wrinkle her nose and planting a kiss hugging firmly in her hair. "What did you do this afternoon?"

'No life or death. Jacob offered to take a look at my truck. "

'Hope you have not played all the instruments' I teased. But I could not drown the sense of (dare I say, jealousy), pain, clicking my heart, my beautiful Bella had not thought to ask me to me to fix his old car.

She laughed. 'Oh, heavens, no, Jake and let me get close to them. Too dangerous. "He kept giggling. "He said that only finish & iacutee; to grease for all my parties alike. So I stepped aside and let him be greasy. "

I happily pulled her hand as we entered the house to spend a happy afternoon together before curfew. ----------------

'"I can ask you a question?" She was at the opposite end of my couch and looked up as I went to it.

"You can ask me anything."

"How close are you with the werewolf?" He frowned

posing the bookhis lap. 'That's a silly question. You know Jake and I are good friends. You need not ability to read minds to know.

'Forgive me. I said the wrong question. I meant, how close are you with him?

She frowned more deeply and ... was that fear in his eyes ...? Or blame?

'I'm not sure what you mean-Edw'

"Do you play often?" Usually not interrupted, but was not interested in my love dodging the question.

'Bueno ... yes his voice was shaky. 'But you do sound so bad. Jake is so ... 'Hands the corner of the cover of his book nervously. 'I like working with your hands ... They are mostly just hugs' continued insistence. 'She loves to hug ... Why bother you smell? I can shower if you want! Added anxiously.

'No, no. Just wondering. 'I did not want to shower because then you would ... then I would know the reason for my questioning, what I was asking.

I asked a lot about it in r

0 comments:

Post a Comment