Thursday, April 24, 2008

Really Thick Uterus Mucus Ailyn - Spanish Passion cover

Notes: Well, pretty simple stuff this time. Just some added words within the brackets for clarification purposes. This song is closer to the original Japanese lyrics, which really are so much more meaningful than the English version. It’s kinda sad that it was lost in it’s to translation to English, I’m really glad the English version was able to retain it.

 

Ailyn – Pasión

Utada Hikaru – Passion Cover C HTMLXC

[info] coming through the window.

[info]

Colors That We loved

enter Through the window.

And I want to be with you before

I will never forget the moments with you

(

As

that picture you sent that day)

are things we can not repeat now

(May be repeated one day aspire)

I loved you and I know That I always will

(In the winter I will need your arms)

Sometimes I 'm afraid of doing wrong Things

(Those Things That Began a long time ago)

I will Never Be Able to forget my time with you (Like the photograph That You Sent Me That Day)

Are Those Things That We Can not repeat right now

(That we yearn to Be REPEATED Some Day)

be there

To be there

0 comments:

Post a Comment