Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pinky After Weight Gain

p;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight

~ It ends tonight

Translated by / Translated by:

gift_of_song

Your subtleties, They strangle me I Can not Explain

myself at all And all the Wants and Needs all the All ITMLXC is too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight

Now I'm on my own side It's Better Than Being on your side

for me I'm part

is better than being on your part

It's my fault when you're blind It's better That I See It Through Your Eyes All These Thoughts locked inside Now you're the first to know

night not fix things [with] just a little insight

is too late to fight, it ends tonight

It ends When darkness turns to light It ends tonight , it ends tonight Just a little insight Will not make this right It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight

[info] It ends tonight when darkness turns to light

It ends tonight, it ends tonight

not fix things [with] just a little insight

lchar is too late, it ends tonight, it ends tonight




Tonight, inside, When darkness turns to light It ends

tonight


Tonight, in

When Darkness turns to light

It ends tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment