Friday, April 25, 2008

Is It Legal To Have A Platypus In Nj Charm -- Luz ~~ Light -- Hikari (Simple and Clean) cover

e and Clean) Cover

Translated by: gift_of_song

Love sleeping, dark, dejected sadness remember where you I can find arises in evening light that illuminates my heart always be my light.

[info] In dormant love, dark memories Demolished And sadness is where i find you By night arised
CHTML And I Know That In That way you'll be with me I do not want this to rush by so Quickly

I want to savor Every moment together with you, seeking for time to stop for the two of us

Today you and I will be
The Light That Never extinguisher


Love sleeping, dark, dejected sadness remember where I can find comes in the night

the light that shines in my heart always be my light.



CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment