Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Do My Sinuses Look Like DAZZLEAME BABY!

ct sick. And understand, OK? HOW MANY MORE TIMES YOU CAN REPEAT THAT IS PERFECT?

I loved that action has finally = D, the wolves that are coupled with the Cullens to prepare for the fight is great, the party was as Alice.

Jasper's story was also very good, and I love the romantic moment Alice / Jasper.

What I do not like

For the couple Bella-Edward sometimes I just like there are parts of them that I love (especially in the Midnight Sun and Dawn) and others vECES I do not like AT ALL, and passes the second Eclipse. Most of the time praying that Jake appeared. Also I can not stand the idea that Jacob can not have what you want = q (, so practically all the scenes I saute Bella-Edward in this book, and Bella begging for sex bothered me a little ... is so ... pathetic. If Meyer put it better be as funny, but no, puts Rogonar and pathetic. (In BD is even worse ... I do not know, well I think a little OOC. At least with the "Bella Jake," which is stronger and less slimy).

Another thing I find no tie qq what feels until near the end of the book. no sense xD. When Bella says "Jacob is my family, someone you think? Because I do not, it seemed obvious to me qa Bella liked Jake, so I do not believe q

Another thing, Jacob is a bit OOC and r spect to New Moon. It's as if Meyer wanted to make the villain of the story so that all say "Jacob is an idiot who gets between Bella and Edward (and he did, above) or something. Handling the kiss did not like, for example. I try to rationalize their behavior thinking that I said fuck and sealed by beautiful fell, but still ... would have preferred that this scene. Auiacute; that when I reread it to delete some parts when I laugh concrete. I do not like to roll your eyes all the time ... not doing xD. jajajaxD'm re crazy already haha XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment