Tuesday, September 29, 2009

1965 Barracuda, Price The Vampire Diaries

with the positives, Then go for the negatives

The good:

The writing style is pretty good, at least more "professional" Than Meyer's I-wrote-it-in-an-hour style.

The main character, Elena, Was a good change after Bella from the Twilight series. While Bella is insecure and weak, Elena is confident and strong-willed. At first I did not like her, But Then I did, more so When She Became an Actually nice person (i

The story feels like it could be so much more than it actually is.

But in the end, its an alright book. I will probably read it over and over again when I’m bored/have nothing to do. I liked it better than Evernight, who has a sequel too but I won’t buy it; I’m not interested in what might happen. Anyway Vampire diaries is really not comparable to twilight; even when some things are the same, the writing style and structure is very different. They’re both addicting in different ways, I didn’t know which I liked better. C HTMLXC

If you read Twilight and liked it, I think You Could Give it a try.

Now i have to read Blue Bloods, Vampire Academy, and more ... I'm obsessed with the vampire genre, thanks Twilight ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment