Thursday, July 30, 2009

Clothes For Women With A Big Belly Bored again

Tell a Fandom

and tell you: TWILIGHT!

1. My OTP: Right now? Jacob / me haha. Lie, Jacob / Bella (buf, and I automatically win enemies. But that is going to do, I love this combination)
2. My favorite couple of the canon: Garrett / Kate? "Jasper / Alice? (Although Jazz is a lot for this calibrated). I do not know, I do not * shrugs * Actually, I'm just in the fandom by Jake.
3. The couple that "if it ever happens in the canon I take off my eyes with a spoon" I do not know ... Jacob / Leah, you do not like this couple, I prefer them as friends
4. The couple that makes me say "can you not like itthe brilliant
the-angry-pixie
.
9. The couple that everyone loves but I do not see it: Well, Edward / Bella yes I see it, but I dislike completely (although I think Meyer's fault ...).

Dime and I'll tell a Fandom: Harry Potter

1. My OTP: Ron / Herms.

2. My favorite couple of the canon: Ron / Herms. 3. The couple that "if it ever happens in the canon I take off my eyes with a spoon": Harry / Hermione.
4. The couple that makes me say "can you not like that, damn sick!": None, I stick to the canon HP completely.
5. The couple that I like a bit: mmmm, Harry / Ginny? Not really

0 comments:

Post a Comment